In-depth case studies on some of my projects will be coming soon; in the meantime, Visit a curated list of my GitHub projects for a better understanding of my process.
Recent blog posts
I've been writing blog posts since 2012. To date, there are 144 posts ranging from Elixir and Phoenix to metal music and other miscellany. If you're interested in a particular topic, I suggest you check out the tags section to get a better idea of what kind of things are covered; otherwise, check out the blog section for more! Below are five of my most recent posts:
- Automatic deployments with git on shared hosting – January 23, 2017
- Search and replace across files in Vim – January 09, 2017
- asdf version manager – November 25, 2016
- Flynn + DigitalOcean for easily running applications – October 20, 2016
- Configure Vagrant to test emails using Gmail – October 15, 2016